– This is an MBA course called New Venture Creation.
– This is an individual self-reflection assessment on the group presentation that we did in class. We are a group of 6 members but I’m not the one who presented the live presentation in front of the class but I have helped in the presentation.
– The task is to identify three challenges that you found in finalising the idea of the group presentation and creating the presentation in class.
– So you should write about the 3 challenges that I have selected below:-
The Three challenges are :- 1- The discussion between the group members on the chosen idea for the group Presentation (Creativity and bringing new and different idea in Qatar and the Middle East, and we had a debate about many different ideas so we can come up with a unique and amazing business idea in Qatar during the World cup that no one else thought about in order to be different than others as requested from the doctor).
2- Team work and participation (organizing and planning, dividing roles, communication and team conflicts, and time management to finish the work on time).
3- It is our first live presentation and the preparation for it (Managing the time of the presentation 5 Min, designing the slides of the presentation and the important material that will be included in it. Making it attractive to the audience. We had to make the presenter of our group in the presentation confident of himself and help him to present our group work in an excellent way, since we had to only attach the recorded voice-overs in all of the previous presentation and there was no live presentation, but this is the first live presentation for our group.
And each one of the three Challenges should include the below 5 points in each challenge:-
1- The nature of the challenge(s) you or your team faced.
2- How you/your team (positively) addressed the challenge.
3- The impact this had on your business idea and business prospects
4- How you would approach each stage differently in the future.
5- Reflections on that learning (this is the most important element of your submission)
– The report should be from 3000 to 3300 words
– Harvard Referencing Style
– The References should be 20 References (5 references in each one of the three challenges so that is 15. And 5 references you can put them in the introduction and the conclusion or ending).
– I have attached a previous student paper from last year just to have an idea about the structure of the paper, but be careful. Don’t copy and paste ideas and sentences from the sample to the paper as this will lead to plagiarism when I submit the paper. So try to be creative in writing and think outside the box to write the best paper that you can as this paper worth 100% of my grade. And read the Feedback from the Doctor on the last year paper so you don’t make the same mistakes as the previous student and avoid the mistakes as this lowered his mark.
– The references should be related to reflective writing not concerning business literature as mentioned in the feedback of the last year paper that I have attached.
– Make sure to follow the instructions and read the previous student paper from last year and the doctor feedback as it is very important, and the most important thing for me is the high and best quality for the paper.
– This is an MBA course called New Venture Creation. – This is an individual sel
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
– This is an MBA course called New Venture Creation.
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.
I got my order information wrong, can I change that?
Yes you can. Just reach out to our support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or live chat here and they’ll help you change the instructions.
Can I place an order via email instead of going through the order page?
Yes you can. Email Anna at email@example.com, she’s in charge of our sales team. Alternatively, you can talk to our Live Chat team here and request to speak to Anna.