Kidney Disease Class Activity 2022
Refer to the article by Dr. Collister and colleagues (2019) on the assignment page. The role of
the multidisciplinary team has been shown to be impactful for patients with chronic kidney
disease on multiple endpoints and outcomes. Notably, there is no single recipe for success in
these clinics, and more research is needed. The ability for the AGACNP to recognize effective
management and risk mitigation strategies for CKD patients and appreciate the unique
contribution of the multidisciplinary team is vital to practitioner success.
College of Nursing has received a grant to develop a nurse practitioner-run
multidisciplinary chronic kidney disease (CKD) center. The grant is for $1.5 million over
3 years. The health system has committed to donating the space for this clinic in a
location of interest. Now they are asking the advanced practice providers (you and your
group) for input on the development of this innovative health center.
Part I: Virtual Class Activity.
I. Directions for Group Activity: Please note: all groups will be assigned during the virtual
class. Each group will have at least 20 mins to answer ALL of the following questions as a
group. Each member should take notes, as each group will be asked to present their answer
and rationale for at least ONE question when we return to the large group with the entire
class to debrief. Each student will also submit their group’s answers on Canvas; see Part II.
1. In your breakout room groups, create a CKD Multidisciplinary Clinic. Describe
the setting (urban, rural, etc), patient demographics, and team composition. Why did
you pick this setting, population, and team? Think about impact!
2. Discuss 3 specific CKD-related outcomes you will track/measure at the clinic? (be
specific – labs, diagnostics, vital signs, etc.). Include peer-reviewed references and
explain WHY you chose these diagnostics and WHY these outcomes are valuable to
3. Discuss 2 lifestyle interventions/outcomes you will track and promote within the
clinic (be specific). Describe WHY these interventions are important for kidney
4. Elaborate on the unique contributions of 3 specific team members from your center:
A. Examples of members of the multidisciplinary team to discuss:
Additional clinicians or professionals of your choice
Part II: Case Study Assignment.
I. Each individual student must upload their own submission from the Part I: Group Activity
answers (#1-4). Each student will add a personal reflection to the Canvas Assignments page
under Case Study #2.
1. Submit answers from Class Group Activity (Questions 1 -4)
2. Add Personal Reflection: Discuss how easy/hard it was to determine which team
members and outcome measures to prioritize. What barriers do you perceive in
initiating this clinic? How could you overcome these barriers?
1. Include a minimum of 2 peer-reviewed, evidenced-based references in APA format
(for in text and reference list) to support your answers and rationale. NO title page is
required. You may answer in bullet points but should still have in-text citations. You
may edit your group answers if you find different answers supported by evidence in
2. Limit your assignment to no more than 500 words or one page.
Kidney Disease Class Activity 2022 Refer to the article by Dr. Collister and col
Struggling with a similar assignment? Don’t know where to start? Don’t have time to work on this? Get a high-quality paper written for you from scratch – PLAGIARISM FREE, guaranteed to get you a good grade. To get started, please click on the Submit Your Instructions at the bottom of the page.
Kidney Disease Class Activity 2022
Need Writing Help? Our writing specialists are here 24/7, every day of the year, ready to support you! Instantly chat with an online tutor below or click here to submit your paper instructions to the writing team.
More than just an assignment.
Who is this homework service for?
* If you are having a really hard class and want to get through it, then this is for you.
* If you have a medical emergency or someone close to you has a medical emergency and you don’t think you’ll be able to turn your assignment on time, this is definitely a service you could use.
* You can use us if you are having a tough Professor who won’t give you the grades you deserve.
* If you have a tight work schedule and you are getting points deducted for not submitting assignments on time.
* English might not be your first language and you feel like you are being left behind in class because of it.
* If you have a large project coming up and don’t think you have enough time to get it done well, definitely reach out to us.
Hi there! My name is Anna.
Super stoked you are checking us out! We would like to help you with your assignment. We just need a few things from you:
* The full assignment instructions as they appear on your school account.
* If a Rubric is present, make sure to attach it.
* Any relevant weekly readings or learning resources.
* Include any special announcements or emails you might have gotten from your Professor regarding your assignment.
* Any templates or additional files required to complete the assignment.
If your assignment is somewhat complex and you need to explain it, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via live chat.
Frequently asked questions
How soon can I get my paper done?
It depends with your deadline. If you need your paper completed in 3 hours, we will deliver it in that time. All you need to do is indicate your deadline in our custom order page here. Alternatively, if you are sending us your instructions via email, please be sure to indicate your deadline.
Will it be completely original? I don't want to be caught in a case of Academic Integrity Violation.
We are as paranoid as you are. Maybe even more! And we understand that the greatest sin you can commit in your academic journey is plagiarizing your academic work. To that end, we have made sure that we check and double-check our papers using high quality plagiarism detection tools such as SafeAssign and Turnitin before submitting the paper to you.
Who is my writer? Is he/she a native English Speaker?
All our writers are native English Speakers. That is not to say that ESL writers are not good, we just prefer hiring native writers because we want the very best people working on your paper. This might mean paying a little bit more for your paper as opposed to when you pay a foreign company whose writers are non-native English Speakers.
What if I need revisions? Will your charge additional for this?
Of course not! If you do happen to require a revision on your paper, our team will handle it for you free of charge. Matter of fact, we won’t rest till you are happy with your paper. So, ask for as many revisions as you need, it’s completely FREE!
Will you give me my money back if I don't like my paper?
We have very few instances where we delivered a paper that a client didn’t fall in love with. But if it so happens that you don’t like your paper for any reason whatsoever, we’ll refund your money back no questions asked.
I have more assignments after this, can you help me with those too?
Of course! And what’s even better is that we can reserve a writer permanently to work on your entire class. This comes in handy for projects which build up on each other and where you need just one writer, one writing style.
I got my order information wrong, can I change that?
Yes you can. Just reach out to our support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or live chat here and they’ll help you change the instructions.
Can I place an order via email instead of going through the order page?
Yes you can. Email Anna at email@example.com, she’s in charge of our sales team. Alternatively, you can talk to our Live Chat team here and request to speak to Anna.